MENU

Slide

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Wan: Thanks!
Mug Mug Mug,
I'm starting to pull off all my hair!

YL: Interesting? Hhaahhas, It's so boring! :x

Sher: Haahahas, My bestie passed me a whole,
whole stack of her Pure Bio notes luh!

Nicole: Heh, I bought my boy's tee
from the sch spree as yooou.
Sigh, i'm so over spending luh!
And i saw your blog,
That pair of birks you bought is ohsoniceeee! :D

Gail: I've no idea leh girl,
It suddenly turned well after sometime,
Probably because i'm not so stressed. :D
When i'm like super stressed i get little blemishes.
Which is like, NOW. ):

Tania: MY DEAR GIRLF!
Sleepover at my place after i'm done with effing O's please!
We'll watch sth scarier this time,
Hide under my blankies and SCREEEEAM! :D



I'm sipping on some warm chamomile tea,
Ahhh, this is so relaxing.

I miss Roselle Rhythm from Dozo.
I'm gonna make it a habit t have some rose tea everynight after my o's.
Great skin, here i coooome! :D

Oh yeah like seriously,
Do you guys think wanting boyfs to become more sweet,
showering us with more love &springing us with surprises
making the r/s a tad bit more exciting is like,
being materialistic?

  • Boyfs surprising you with a single stalk of rose without any occasion,
  • Making mash potato for a girlf who loves kan-tang. (Potato!)
  • Boyf popping by while you're mugging/stressing out like crazy.

Little sweet surprises like these,
MATERIALISTIC?

I totally do not think that way,
I feel that it's just a way of spicing up the r/s.
Walao, Seriously don't know why,
we got into an argument out of this. ):


Wanting some guys to become more romantic
(And do things mentioned above)

Is like, a dream come true.
I'll have to wait another 20thousand years.
After our precious Earth orbits around the sun
for another effing 20 thousandyears.
Romantic guys are so hard to come by!



Can't guys just wake up and realise the fact that,
When boyfs butter up girlfs, do sweet stuff
They get a happy girlf, smile, cheeeese, no black face.
Which in return would treat Boyf even better?

Always must be the girlf trying hard to
please Mr I'mSoImportant Boyf is it?

Then, In most cases,
My Boyf will take advantage of Girlf's goodness,
And will not treat girlf sweetly!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I accompanied my Grandma to the hospital
on monday for her cheeeeckup,
And we went shopping &she bought me a Creative Zen! :D

I was contemplating to get a Ipod Nano Vid,
or the new credit card sized Creative Zen,
But Creative Zen has FM, have Recorder luh,
this and that which th Ipod obviously lose out on.

One strike off my
Need Them', Can't Resist! list
(Look @ Left sidebar under Tagboard)
I'm totally looooving it!

But i was so pissed the night i bought it &excitedly went home,
wasted hours transfer all my videos/songs/pictures
then i don't know for what stupid reason it just jammed there!
Like for the ENTIRE night okay!
Jammed at the damn shutting down screen. -.-

Thank god for the 7-day exchange policy.
I went to change for a new one the next day,
And i friggin love it!



The next morning i had my Pure Biology practical exam
I was suppose to report at 745am @Bartley Secondary.
But i went my dad fetched me there early anyway,
So i had breakfast alone,
And i was reading my notes and eating,
&started to get really really stressed out!

Texted my boy &He called back
(He was on morning-shift guard duty)
And told me t calm down, not to worry and stuff.
I like.
(:

So anw, when i reached Bartley.
The teacher asked me to hang arnd
at the parade square with a group of
other Biology students from Bartley and wait there.

It was so awkward lah!
Apparently, I was the only private candidate
taking the exam that day. (like wth!)

But anw, i was really really very surprised
they are very friendly and welcoming!
I think, if it's my old secondary school,
The students will just give the private candidates
a weird look then ignore them.
TskTskTsk.

So the practical was pretty OKAY,
i spent an hour on the paper, Checked,
Checked &Checked till i've got nth to do,
Then started burning the extra seeds specimens
with the bunsen burner. It was extreeeeemely boring!

I was in the frigging 1st shift so
we had to be quarantined till 130pm,
A whooping 4hours! Damned!

So i mugged with them for the whole 4hours!
The teachers were really nice and they bought
some mid-day snacks for us incase we were hungry! :D


Last saturday or friday?
I don't really rmb, I've some goldfish-brains! :x
We went to eat craaaaaab.

But i still prefer to ohsoyuuuummy butter crab from amk!
Some silly camwhoring before our food came.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mmmm, Yummy.

Anw, In case you darlings didn't know,
My boy had this song he composed in the CD
produced by Virtuoso Music.

You can get this CD from all MJ music stores in Singapore. (:
Just ask for an ARC challenge thingy cd.
Here it is:






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I bought a V-neck tee for my boy which i'm certain he'll love it!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And a ohsogorgeous halter dress from Mandee.com
i'm so in love with it.

I'm so overspending!
It's like, i spent Coach Wristlet ($130)
+ My Boy's tee ($45) + Halter Dress ( $52) +
Torrid spree, Old Navy spree, Bigi spree.
GAWD. Online shopping's addictive.


I want the Talking Japanese Watch from Fredflare,
http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=3271&cat=288&bf=wn
Seeee! So frigging cute. I WANT!

I want more ASOS,
I want Drugstore, I want Wetseal.
I wanna shooooop! *Pouts*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I seriously don't know why,
Recently people keep asking me things like,
Are you really pure chinese?
You look Japanese or whatever but you don't look chinese!

Or else, It'll be, Are you sure you're chinese?!
Your chinese sounds so KAN-TANG (Potato) lah.
And Apple says even when i say cheebye
it sounds kantang-ish.
What the hell can.

My chinese is perfectly fineeeee! *Stomp feets*
I've got A in PSLE, B3 in O's for Chinese, Okay! :x

And i don't wear contact lens!
Jeline have been asking me that,
That girl i just knew from bartley asked me that,
Some Survey guy asked me that,
and i forgot for god sake who asked me that.

Like WHY! 0.0
I can't even wear contacts,
It's so troooooublesome,
I've to drip eye drops 24/7 if i were to wear contacts.
I dunno why it gets so so so dry and painful!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Went mugging with my Cheena Pok @Deifrance Bistro tday.
I personally don't like it there, the service sucks.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Byebye! It's 3:21am and i'm getting sleepy
and over-relaxed from the Chamomile Tea! (:
TAG TAG TAG PLEASE!

No comments: